Wednesday 30 December 2015

December Recap

Hello, Hello!! It’s been a while and I apologize for the lack of blog posts, but we have been so busy it’s been hard to keep up! There was a LOT going on this month with Fiestas Patronales (hometown party), Purisima (Catholic celebration, celebrating the immaculate conception of Mary), Graduations for Pre-school, 6th grade and high school, Christmas plans and activities, and Kyle’s family made the trip to visit us here in Nicaragua! It’s been a whirlwind but loads of fun!
I am planning to commit a blog post to each of these activities over the next few weeks, so be watching for those!

For now—we are on vacation from school, so no English classes at the moment. But we have a lot of look forward to in 2016! Thanks for following along.
We hope you had a blessed and happy holiday with family and friends. And that 2016 brings all good things your way  
A thought for 2016…


This has been a good reminder to me as I think of plans for next year and our experience here in Nicaragua so far. I have been pushed outside of my comfort zone in so many ways, and I know that will continue over the next two years…but I am constantly reminding myself that it is a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment